- Once an order has been placed, it cannot be changed.
- Most orders are shipped out within 1 business day. For same day shipping, orders must be placed by 1:00 p.m. Mountain Time. Local delivery orders must be placed by 1:00 p.m. Mountain Time. Local delivery orders must be placed by 1:00 p.m. the day before the scheduled delivery day. (Usually Thursday.)
- Shipping charges: We only charge you the exact cost from UPS or USPS. We can charge UPS shipping charges to your UPS account if you prefer. NOTE: The shipping charges shown in your shopping cart on our website are only an estimate. The actual cost may be lower or higher depending on the size of the order. Large items/orders are subject to oversize fees.
- Free shipping order minimums: These are determined by your location, and they only apply to the 48 continental states. See the map and dollar amounts on the back page of the current catalog. Watch for periodic specials
- Shipping damages: Items that are damaged in shipment MUST be noted with the delivery carrier before you sign the delivery paperwork certifying acceptance. Then contact us for information about how the claim is to be handled. Do not deduct any shortage or damage amount from your payment to Palmer Wholesale. (NOTE: See our website link, "Lost or Damaged Goods", for more information, or call us at 888-857-2127 if you have questions.)
- Glass jars: These cannot be shipped via UPS or USPS. They can only be shipped as part of an order that qualifies for truck freight, or for local pick up.
- Pallet orders (truck freight): Customers are responsible for any lift gate charges and redelivery fees.
- Amazon retailers: We do NOT ship your orders to Amazon warehouses.
OTHER ORDER CATEGORIES
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Due to the extra time and documentation required, all international orders (those shipped outside the USA) will be charged a $10.00 fee if they are less than $100. These orders must be placed via our website.
- WILL CALL ORDERS: Must be placed at least 24 hours in advance. If you request to pick up in less than 24 hours, we will add a 5% rush order fee. Orders not picked up within 5 business days will be shipped at your expense.
- DROP SHIP ORDERS: All drop ship orders must be placed through the website. Orders that are placed before 1:00 p.m. Mountain Time Monday through Friday will usually go out the same day. Be sure to check currently available inventory before placing an order. If an item is out of stock when the order is placed, we will ship the complete order when that item comes in.
- All returned items MUST have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number that is issued by us, and which expires 30 days from the date of issue. Any items returned without an RMA, or with an expired RMA, will be rejected.
- Defective items: End users or retail customers should contact the manufacturer of the item directly if it is defective. Most manufacturers will work directly with the customer to resolve the problem. Retail stores should NOT accept customer returns of defective items without prior approval from us. Retail stores must contact us by phone or email if you have a damaged or defective item. Do not instruct your customers to contact us directly without our prior approval.
- Customer/buyer’s remorse: We only accept returns of merchandise that is new and in re-sellable condition. This means that all original color boxes, manuals and packaging must be included and be in like-new condition. Items that have been used or are otherwise not in re-sellable condition will not be refunded. Returns must be made within 60 days of the original purchase date, and you are responsible for all return shipping and packaging costs.
- Customer did not receive what was ordered: If we sent the wrong item, contact us and we will take care of it. If you made the mistake, we will still exchange it for the correct item, but you are responsible for all shipping charges. The product must be in original condition.
- Product does not meet the customer's expectations: Most manufacturers offer a satisfaction guarantee. If your customer is not satisfied with an item, have them call the customer service number listed in the owner's manual for the product. If needed, we can provide these phone numbers to you if you contact us. All satisfaction guarantees must be handled with the manufacturers.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ABOVE INFORMATION, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US